2021 CCA Student Conference: Call for Proposals
- 2/27/2021 - 4/9/2021
The 2021 Colorado Counseling Association
Virtual Student Conference
Call for Proposals
The Colorado Counseling Association is proud to host the 2021 Virtual Student Conference. Included in this conference experience will be comprehensive educational opportunities presented by or for the mental health professional student. Only counselors-in-training and counselor educators may attend this conference.
The following represents the guideline for submission, including timeline of events and submission criteria:
Timeline of Events
March 1st, 2021 - Call for Proposals
March 1st - March 24th, 2021 - Window for Submissions
March 26th, 2021 – Presentation offers will be emailed
March 29th, 2021- Presenters must confirm intent to present
Proposal window extended until April 9th, 2021
- 50 Minute Education Sessions
- There are no specific tracks being offered at this conference.
Presentation Information Required
- Names of presenter and other presenters (both must be CCA members)
- Title of Presentation: Max. of 100 Characters
- Degree(s) held or working towards
- License(s) (if any)
- Program Summary: Summary of your presentation that will be used in the Conference Program. Max of 500 Characters
- Rationale for presentation: Why this topic is relevant to mental health professionals in Colorado? Max of 400 Characters
- Educational Content: Expanded summary of your presentation, reviewed by and visible only to the proposal committee. Max of 2000 characters.
- Learning Objectives of Presentation: "Participants in this educational session will be able to..." Max of 5 objectives.
- Primary Topic
- Secondary Topic
- Any citations used in the proposal