Please send job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is free for CCA members. There is a $25 fee for non-members to post. Posts will remain for 60 days or until we are notified that the position is filled.
Therapist in Littleton, CO (posted 01/26/2015)
Catholic Charities is seeking a Master's level therapist to join the Regina Caeli Clinic in Littleton, CO. This position provides professional counseling, clinical assessment/problem identification, treatment planning, case management and crisis intervention to adults, adolescents and children, couples and families according to program standards and procedures and consistent with Catholic teachings.
Who We Are:
Regina Caeli Clinical Services (RCCS) is a comprehensive, Catholic Community-based psychological service ministry. The name “Regina Caeli” refers to Our Mother Mary, Queen of Heaven (in Latin, Regina Caeli). We offer counseling and mental health services that are faithful to the Church, and help to restore and strengthen the family and parish communities. RCCS was created to serve individuals, parishes, and Catholic Schools residing within the Archdiocese of Denver, Colorado. Although services are available to anyone regardless of religious affiliation, RCCS therapists may incorporate and will follow Catholic doctrine and Catholic moral teaching in their practice.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Master's degree (MA/MS) or equivalent from accredited university; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Licensure in social work, marriage and family therapy, professional counseling, or psychology is preferred.
· Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com visit http://jobs.ccdenver.org/therapist-regina-caeli-clinical-services/job/5125635to learn more!
Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer (posted 02/10/2015)
Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
The Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council (CBHC) is seeking candidates to replace the current Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who will be retiring during the summer of 2015. Hire date approximately June 1, 2015. CBHC is the statewide membership organization for Colorado’s network of community behavioral health providers with a budget of approximately $2 million/year and a staff of 10 people.
· Responsible to the Board and Executive Committee for the overall operation of the organization
· Administer the day-to-day activities and affairs of the organization, including the supervision of all paid staff
· Manage budget and ensure positive financial health
· Serve as public spokesperson
· Collaborate with Board in establishing and implementing strategic plan
· Public and political advocacy
· Build and maintain positive relationships with varying constituencies
Qualifications and experience:
A Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare management with a behavioral health emphasis, or a related field, plus 8-10+ years of relevant experience with a track record of growth and success. A Master's degree is strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in strategic planning, healthcare administration and nonprofit advocacy and a track record of operating within the political process
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
· Prolific relationship-building and collaboration skills
· A proven team player who can build positive relationships and partnerships
· Ability to navigate and flourish in a political environment
· A strong passion and advocacy for behavioral health and whole person care
· Impeccable integrity and credible executive presence
· Proven staff and community leadership abilities
· Innovative and visionary
Compensation and Benefits
CBHC will offer the successful candidate a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Qualified applicants are invited to electronically submit a cover letter and resume to the Board of Directors' search consultant, Rick Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 719-930-8033. Application deadline is 3/12/15. The credentials of qualified candidates will be forwarded to the CBHC Search