Please send job postings to email@example.com. This service is free for CCA members. There is a $25 fee for non-members to post. Posts will remain for 60 days or until we are notified that the position is filled.
Community College Counselor- (posted 9/24/2014)
Front Range Community College-Larimer Campus has an opening for a counselor in the Advising, Career, and Counseling Center. Job duties include:
· Coordinates services, programs, and outreach/communication for time-limited, brief counseling services for FRCC students, including planning, implementation, management, and evaluation.
· Serves as a resource for faculty and staff working with students in crisis.
· Provides insight and direction into appropriate intervention and potential areas of concern for the Student Consultation/Behavioral Intervention Team to consider.
· Works in confidential partnerships with Campus Security, Disability Support Services, Academic Deans, and the Dean of Student Services to assist with creating environments that support student safety and wellness.
· Maintains knowledge of appropriate community resources (e.g., training programs, social services, mental health services, etc.) for student referrals.
· Represents the department or the division for campus, college, and community activities and committees.
· Supervises graduate interns.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional job information and application instructions can be found at https://frontrange-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=546.
Application deadline is Oct. 6, 2014.
Part-time Licensed Therapist- (posted 7/31/2014)
Thriving Colorado Springs private practice looking to hire a seasoned licensed therapist (or therapist on path to licensure) for part-time contract work to begin Summer 2014. Must be interested and skilled in working with women through the lifespan from perinatal to postpartum to children/adolescents to young adult life changes. Particularly interested in someone with experience and training with women around the child-bearing years. Must be excited about and versatile for work with children, adolescents, families, couples and young adults. Must be well-versed in trauma treatment and interest in Mindfulness techniques is a bonus. Must be registered (or willing to register) with the CAQH database and willing to work within several private insurance networks. Proven understanding of basic marketing skills and business development is a bonus.
Compensation will be provided on a monthly basis. Dynamic clinical supervision will be provided at the rate of an hour/month per every seven weekly clients as part of the compensation package.
Fully licensed therapist preferred (LPC, LMFT, LCSW), but registered psychotherapists will be considered if you have special interest and training in postpartum mood disorders, family/ couples therapy, and/or mindfulness modalities.
Interested therapists, please contact Aimee Solis at (719) 357-8957 for information about the practice and send a list of what books are on your nightstand, the last 3 CEU workshops you've attended, a very brief description of your approach to therapy, links to your professional internet presence and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is September 30.