Save Big and Volunteer!
CCA is calling for members to volunteer for the 2016 Mental Health Professionals State Conference.
Here are the amazing benefits to serving:
1. Pay only $75 to attend one of the country's largest state mental health conferences
2. Network and connect with over 100 mental heath colleagues
3. Serve an incredible mission uniting the state's major mental health professions!
Here is what you commit to:
1. Serve one full day shift at the conference
2. Agree to join and participate in our online communications website
3. Actively participate in promoting the conference by completing specific tasks such as sharing with 10 people.
*Please note: Volunteers must currently hold and maintain an active CCA membership through April 23, 2016.
This year's conference attendees raved about the service of our volunteer team. Not only do we serve professionally, but we have a great time while doing it!
If you have questions, please contact Kristyn Roe at info@ColoradoCounselingAssociation.org